Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Sketch Book......Spine Designs



Sometimes I just draw lines in the sketch book...





Then challenge myself to fill in the lines:


This one came out rather formal looking




When drawing a feather,

I usually put a big curl at the top...
This time I drew the big curl at the bottom...







I filled in the lines and I like this look too.




 Challenge yourself to draw lines:





Then fill in the lines with a design:



Here is half of the design...






Here it is all drawn out...

very feathery and feminine.




I drew out S shapes and Fish Hooks:


Then filled them in with plumes.

Try it......it's FUN!




A glimpse at the flowerbeds after

morning watering:



Orange Gerber Daisy






Water beads up so beautifully on an IRIS Leaf






I never tire of looking at 

the water drops each morning






This little black bird has a nest in the tree out front...

He dive bombs Gunnr when he goes outside!



CLICK HERE to view my online Sketch Book



CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

No comments:

Post a Comment